As you know…when I’m not in my studio working on my encaustic, collage, oil paintings…I am home painting with watercolors and India Ink markers.
This past week I went back to my letters and though about how I can make them in a way that we could get better use of them.
I found these wonderful blank, white wooden letters and decided to do each one as an original artwork. I painted it directly on the wood.
This weekend we celebrated one of my dear friend’s birthday and I made the letter “F” for her as a gift. I loved how it came out. It can now be hung directly on the wall.
Would love your thought!
- Website/blog: http://doraficherartblog.com/
- Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/doraficher?ref=si_shop
- Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/doraficherart
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/doraficher
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/doraficher/