The “Get Organized” class was wonderful. If you need organization in your life, make sure to check it out.
I Loved the “Get Organized” class (for the 2nd time around) and found it very helpful to have taken it for a 2nd time.
My file cabinet does look wonderful. I have Re-Organized my paper files.
I have made many changes through out the last few weeks.
Among major things I did throughout the class were:
Cleaning up my computer:
- Finding duplicate files/folders, getting rid of them and giving my computer another 20 or so GB of space.
- Merging all my emails into one account. Get everything on gmail but have it set up in a way that it’s labeled before I even see it. My camp acct. Art acct. & personal acct. Much easier to keep up only one inbox.
- I got rid of about 50 folders/labels on my email acct. which made everything much more confusing.
- I am DELETING emails instead of putting them in a folder marked “starred to check”…which I never checked by the way.
- I am working on NOT opening up emails unless I will take action at that moment. Not always successful but I am thinking about it and trying to do it.
- I am still working on the studio space. For now my studio/office looking ok on one side. I need to take many things out and take to storage and then it will be exactly how I want it. I will post pictures up as soon as I’m done.
- I have made another BIG change, when I pick up my mail I automatically recycle anything that I won’t use. Only bring in the house whatever needs to be shredded, or filed. No more piles of mail everywhere. Junk mail doesn’t even come in the apt.
- Everything is still a work in progress but I have gotten much further than the 1st time around. So it was definitely worth it to take the class over again.